One of Pride’s most popular mobility scooters came back better than ever.
The Pride Revo 2.0 3-Wheel may look like your average mobility scooter, but take note – looks can deceive. People have noticed the Revo 2.0, making it one of our best-selling products. This mobility scooter will expand your world. That’s why we made the Revo 2.0 with our feather-touch disassembly system. It lets you break down your mobility scooter in a few simple steps, stow it in the trunk then put it back together once you reach your destination.
Featuring a compact yet robust design, the Revo 2.0 has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds. The 20” seat provides superior comfort. Speeds top out at 5.2 mph, and the battery will transport you up to 17.4 miles on a single charge. Comfort-Trac Suspension helps you glide easily over various terrains, so 17 miles suddenly doesn’t feel like the marathon.
Those are the standard specs, but the Revo 2.0 has some special features that make it much more than a scooter. It’s more like a multi-tool on wheels.
Revo 2.0 3-Wheel mobility scooter special features
- Storage: Easy-access swing-out storage compartments, tucked beneath the seat, complement the standard front-mounted storage basket.
- Lighting: A powerful LED headlight illuminates the path ahead, while a practical on-board deck light lets you read, plug in your phone or find your keys in low-light moments.
- USB charging port: Keep your devices powered up with a convenient on-board charging port.
- Designed for ease: Interchangeable controls cater to left-or right-handed users. The swivel seat lets you safely and simply disembark from the side.
Revo® 2.0 3-Wheel Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 40″ turning radius
- 17.4 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 12.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- Dual swing-away, under seat storage bins
- Rugged, non-scuffing, flat-free tires
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily adjustable tiller
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
At MobilityWorks our goal is to make sure that we have assisted you in selecting the right solution for your needs. However, we are aware that sometimes this goal may not be achieved, and a need to return an item can arise.
Please review our Return Policy and complete a RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUEST
MobilityWorks provides you with a 30 day period from date of you receiving the product in which to return a product to us for a full refund. The responsibility for the freight costs associated with the return are the Customer’s. Conditions that must be met for a return to be eligible for the full refund:
- The product must be returned in the original packaging
- If original packaging has been discarded you can contact MobilityWorks for the purchase of replacement packaging for scooters, power wheelchairs and lift chairs
- Product must be in new condition with no signs of wear including, but not limited to, scratches, cracks, marked or soiled tires or clear indications of use
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION must be requested from MobilityWorks within 30 days of receipt of the product and the RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER must be referenced with the product when returned to MobilityWorks
- Once a RETURN AUTHORIZATION has been approved by MobilityWorks, the product must be returned to MobilityWorks within 14 days
- Specific products are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee, including:
- Power Reclining Lift Chairs
- Power Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Scooter & Wheelchair Lifts for Vehicles
- Installation (labor) costs are not refundable
- Specific, CUSTOM, products are not eligible for this policy, including:
- Power Reclining Lift Chairs with a CUSTOM fabric OR Heat/Massage
- Scooters or Power Wheelchairs with NON STANDARD seat sizes
All products returned MUST have a Return Authorization Number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. Return Authorization requests are most easily traceable when started online. Additionally, Return Authorization requests can be made by calling (877) 275-4907 or emailing [email protected]
Should there be an issue with the quality of an Assistive Device (motorized scooter, wheelchair) received from MobilityWorks, and it is determined that the product is Defective, MobilityWorks provides a one-year warranty covering the full cost of repair or replacement of the product . Please contact INSERT NAME OF CONTACT should you need further assistance.
Arrangement of, and the expense associated with, freight to return the product is the responsibility of the customer unless there was an error by MobilityWorks that is noted in the Return Authorization. If there is an error (ie. incorrect or defective product), MobilityWorks assumes responsibility for the arrangement and expense of freight. In all other instances it is the responsibility of the customer. MobilityWorks staff will assist and advise customers in efficient methods of returning the product. It is highly recommended that larger items and larger dollar amount items are to be insured, at the expense of the shipper, for their full retail value against shipping damage. Should shipping damage occur, it is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipping company.
Should an order be canceled by the customer after the product(s) has been shipped, the order is subject to the MobilityWorks Return Policy. The client must accept delivery of the product, obtain a Return Authorization Number from MobilityWorks and coordinate return shipping of the product to MobilityWorks. If an order is cancelled after the product(s) have been shipped and the shipment is refused by the customer all expenses associated with the refusal and return freight will be deducted from any credit to the customer’s account and a 25% Restocking Fee, or minimum $50 (whichever is greater), will be applied. Express (2nd Day or Next Day) shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Upon receipt of the returned product(s) and verification of the applicable Return Authorization Number MobilityWorks will inspect the product(s) for compliance with the Return Policy. If in the sole judgement of MobilityWorks’ staff the product(s) are in compliance with the Return Policy, MobilityWorks will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Due to credit card processing, please allow up to 4 weeks for the credit to be processed by the credit card company. If the product(s) were paid by check or money order, MobilityWorks will issue a check within 30 days.
Click here to download a Return Authorization Form
Completing a Request for a Return Authorization does NOT guarantee acceptance of request by MobilityWorks. Request must comply with MobilityWorks Return Policy and is subject to conditions thereof.
Restock Fees do apply to certain products. Please see the MobilityWorks Return Policy for details.
Products must be returned to MobilityWorks in original packaging.
Returns must be submitted within 30 days of delivery. Returns older than 30 days will not be authorized.
Products not eligible for return will not be issued an Authorization Number. Please see the MobilityWorks Return Policy for details.