Engineered to withstand the toughest that Mother Nature has to dish out, the Bruno series of Out-Sider® scooter and power wheelchair lifts are unparalleled in their quality and craftsmanship. Made in America, from American components, these lifts are designed to fit on Class II and Class III hitches. The patented automatic fold feature senses when there is no weight on the platform and automatically folds tightly to the mast making this one of the most aerodynamic lift solutions on the market. The optional Swing-Away allows unobstructed access to the trunk or rear cargo area of your vehicle. Available in 5 different configurations, for over 30 years Bruno has been an industry leader and back their lifts with a 3 year warranty and parts and MobilityWorks adds a full 1 year warranty on labor.
ASL-250BHD Bruno Out-Sider® Long Wheelbase Scooter Hitch Based lift
Scooters come in many different shapes and sizes. That is why Bruno has specially made an Out-Sider® to accommodate scooters with up to a 44” wheelbase. The unique “open architecture” design of the platform allows MobilityWorks’ certified technicians to set it to the exact wheelbase of your scooter for a safe and secure fit.
BRUNO GOLD LIMITED WARRANTY FOR VEHICLE LIFT
Bruno Independent Living Aids, Inc.© (Bruno) is so confident in our USA designed and built units
that we provide every original buyer with the following “Industry Leading” warranty for your peace of
The quality of parts we use and the care our employees take allow Bruno to provide the original buyer of
its Bruno Vehicle Lift with a 3-year warranty that all parts are free of defects in material and
Bruno’s warranty periods begin with the date of the installation of the Bruno Vehicle Lift.
Bruno Authorized Dealers are trained to evaluate your unique situation and then install the best Bruno
product to meet your needs. The trained installation and service technicians employed by Bruno Authorized
Dealers have the appropriate equipment and resources needed to correctly install and maintain your new
vehicle lift and are the first contact for any warranty or service needs.
SPECIFICS OF THE WARRANTY COVERAGE:
- All Parts are free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of three years after the date of
- All labor to address any product defect by a Bruno Authorized Dealer is covered for the first 30 days
WHAT IS NOT WARRANTY COVERAGE:
- Damage to units caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, neglect or modifications NOT made by a Bruno
- Consumable items.
- All labor by a Bruno Authorized Dealer after the first 30 days since installation.
- Reasonable wear and tear
All Service and Warranty issues are handled through the Bruno Authorized Dealer that installed the unit.
- In no event shall Bruno be responsible for indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whether such
damages arise based on claims based on contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, strict liability or
- Bruno reserves the right to replace, repair or, if not commercially practical and/or feasible, to elect to refund
the purchase price at its sole discretion.
- This warranty gives the original buyer specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary
from state to state. Bruno specifically does not authorize any person to extend the time or scope of this
For more detailed information regarding this limited warranty, please contact Bruno by writing:
Bruno Independent Living Aids, Inc.
Attn: Service Department
1780 Executive Drive
Oconomowoc, WI 53066 USA
or call: 1-800-882-8183 toll free
At MobilityWorks our goal is to make sure that we have assisted you in selecting the right solution for your needs. However, we are aware that sometimes this goal may not be achieved, and a need to return an item can arise.
Please review our Return Policy and complete a RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUEST
MobilityWorks provides you with a 30 day period from date of you receiving the product in which to return a product to us for a full refund. The responsibility for the freight costs associated with the return are the Customer’s. Conditions that must be met for a return to be eligible for the full refund:
- The product must be returned in the original packaging
- If original packaging has been discarded you can contact MobilityWorks for the purchase of replacement packaging for scooters, power wheelchairs and lift chairs
- Product must be in new condition with no signs of wear including, but not limited to, scratches, cracks, marked or soiled tires or clear indications of use
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION must be requested from MobilityWorks within 30 days of receipt of the product and the RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER must be referenced with the product when returned to MobilityWorks
- Once a RETURN AUTHORIZATION has been approved by MobilityWorks, the product must be returned to MobilityWorks within 14 days
- Specific products are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee, including:
- Power Reclining Lift Chairs
- Power Wheelchairs
- Scooter & Wheelchair Lifts for Vehicles
- Installation (labor) costs are not refundable
- Specific, CUSTOM, products are not eligible for this policy, including:
- Power Reclining Lift Chairs with a CUSTOM fabric OR Heat/Massage
- Scooters or Power Wheelchairs with NON STANDARD seat sizes
All products returned MUST have a Return Authorization Number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. Return Authorization requests are most easily traceable when started online. Additionally, Return Authorization requests can be made by calling (877) 275-4907 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Should there be an issue with the quality of an Assistive Device (motorized scooter, wheelchair) received from MobilityWorks, and it is determined that the product is Defective, MobilityWorks provides a one-year warranty covering the full cost of repair or replacement of the product . Please contact INSERT NAME OF CONTACT should you need further assistance.
Arrangement of, and the expense associated with, freight to return the product is the responsibility of the customer unless there was an error by MobilityWorks that is noted in the Return Authorization. If there is an error (ie. incorrect or defective product), MobilityWorks assumes responsibility for the arrangement and expense of freight. In all other instances it is the responsibility of the customer. MobilityWorks staff will assist and advise customers in efficient methods of returning the product. It is highly recommended that larger items and larger dollar amount items are to be insured, at the expense of the shipper, for their full retail value against shipping damage. Should shipping damage occur, it is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipping company.
Should an order be canceled by the customer after the product(s) has been shipped, the order is subject to the MobilityWorks Return Policy. The client must accept delivery of the product, obtain a Return Authorization Number from MobilityWorks and coordinate return shipping of the product to MobilityWorks. If an order is cancelled after the product(s) have been shipped and the shipment is refused by the customer all expenses associated with the refusal and return freight will be deducted from any credit to the customer’s account and a 25% Restocking Fee, or minimum $50 (whichever is greater), will be applied. Express (2nd Day or Next Day) shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Upon receipt of the returned product(s) and verification of the applicable Return Authorization Number MobilityWorks will inspect the product(s) for compliance with the Return Policy. If in the sole judgement of MobilityWorks’ staff the product(s) are in compliance with the Return Policy, MobilityWorks will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Due to credit card processing, please allow up to 4 weeks for the credit to be processed by the credit card company. If the product(s) were paid by check or money order, MobilityWorks will issue a check within 30 days.
Click here to download a Return Authorization Form
Completing a Request for a Return Authorization does NOT guarantee acceptance of request by MobilityWorks. Request must comply with MobilityWorks Return Policy and is subject to conditions thereof.
Restock Fees do apply to certain products. Please see the MobilityWorks Return Policy for details.
Products must be returned to MobilityWorks in original packaging.
Returns must be submitted within 30 days of delivery. Returns older than 30 days will not be authorized.
Products not eligible for return will not be issued an Authorization Number. Please see the MobilityWorks Return Policy for details.