The future is here in a mobility scooter.
Futuristic design and enhanced capabilities in the Zero Turn 10 mobility scooter start your imagination turning every time you grab the tiller handle.
The Zero Turn 10 has power and versatility, streamlined LED lights, and aggressive performance that will turn heads.
Most notably, iTurn Technology gives you tremendous control and maneuverability. It’s functionality never seen before in the midsize mobility scooter class. Independent rotating tires – imagine one of those fancy riding lawn mowers – lets you turn on a dime. With your pivot point anchored to one tire, you get a stunning 43” turning radius to easily navigate through supermarket aisles or around furniture.
It turns like a 3-wheel scooter, with the stability of four wheels.
Liftoff in T-minus 10 …
Your Zero Turn 10 adventure begins when you turn the key to power up. Three different speed settings, adjusted from a simple tiller console dial – eco, every day, and sport – let you tweak your scooter’s performance based on where you are and where you’re going.
Comfort-Trac Suspension softens bumpy terrain, and with solid, never-flat tires, you can choose your destination uninhibited.
Independence restored and enhanced
An 18-inch deluxe stadium seat offers superior, upholstered comfort and slides back for more legroom. Folding arms adjust vertically and horizontally, so you can position them exactly where you need them.
In addition to Pride’s standard front-mounted basket, the tiller includes an inside storage compartment with molded cup holder, where you can tuck your phone and other valuables out of sight. Charge your mobile device on the go with the onboard USB charging port.
Your adventures demand all-day reliability
The Zero Turn 10 mobility scooter gives you all-day reliability with the battery capacity to cover up to 21.2 miles on a single charge. That’s almost a marathon. With top speeds up to 7.7 mph, and a 400-pound weight capacity, we give you the tools for a future more fulfilled.
Only one question remains: where will you go next?
Zero Turn 10 Features:
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 7.3 mph, maximum speed at 200 lbs.
- 43″ turning radius
- Up to 15.9 miles (400 lbs.)- Up to 21.2 miles (200 lbs.)
- Pride’s patent pending, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel maneuverability
- Pride’s CTS Suspension
- Three-speed control lets you adjust your speed when moving from indoor to outdoor driving
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Integrated storage/cup holder in the tiller
- New, improved ambient voltmeter
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Standard large basket
- Full LED light package includes LED headlights and rear lights with sequential turn signals and puddle light under tiller
- Puddle light
- Foldable, 18”x17” deluxe stadium seat with swivel, sliders and height, width, depth and angle adjustable armrests
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
At MobilityWorks our goal is to make sure that we have assisted you in selecting the right solution for your needs. However, we are aware that sometimes this goal may not be achieved, and a need to return an item can arise.
Please review our Return Policy and complete a RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUEST
MobilityWorks provides you with a 30 day period from date of you receiving the product in which to return a product to us for a full refund. The responsibility for the freight costs associated with the return are the Customer’s. Conditions that must be met for a return to be eligible for the full refund:
- The product must be returned in the original packaging
- If original packaging has been discarded you can contact MobilityWorks for the purchase of replacement packaging for scooters, power wheelchairs and lift chairs
- Product must be in new condition with no signs of wear including, but not limited to, scratches, cracks, marked or soiled tires or clear indications of use
- A RETURN AUTHORIZATION must be requested from MobilityWorks within 30 days of receipt of the product and the RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER must be referenced with the product when returned to MobilityWorks
- Once a RETURN AUTHORIZATION has been approved by MobilityWorks, the product must be returned to MobilityWorks within 14 days
- Specific products are subject to a 15% Restocking Fee, including:
- Power Reclining Lift Chairs
- Power Wheelchairs and Scooters
- Scooter & Wheelchair Lifts for Vehicles
- Installation (labor) costs are not refundable
- Specific, CUSTOM, products are not eligible for this policy, including:
- Power Reclining Lift Chairs with a CUSTOM fabric OR Heat/Massage
- Scooters or Power Wheelchairs with NON STANDARD seat sizes
All products returned MUST have a Return Authorization Number. Returns received without this number will not be credited. Return Authorization requests are most easily traceable when started online. Additionally, Return Authorization requests can be made by calling (877) 275-4907 or emailing [email protected]
Should there be an issue with the quality of an Assistive Device (motorized scooter, wheelchair) received from MobilityWorks, and it is determined that the product is Defective, MobilityWorks provides a one-year warranty covering the full cost of repair or replacement of the product . Please contact INSERT NAME OF CONTACT should you need further assistance.
Arrangement of, and the expense associated with, freight to return the product is the responsibility of the customer unless there was an error by MobilityWorks that is noted in the Return Authorization. If there is an error (ie. incorrect or defective product), MobilityWorks assumes responsibility for the arrangement and expense of freight. In all other instances it is the responsibility of the customer. MobilityWorks staff will assist and advise customers in efficient methods of returning the product. It is highly recommended that larger items and larger dollar amount items are to be insured, at the expense of the shipper, for their full retail value against shipping damage. Should shipping damage occur, it is the responsibility of the customer to file a claim with the shipping company.
Should an order be canceled by the customer after the product(s) has been shipped, the order is subject to the MobilityWorks Return Policy. The client must accept delivery of the product, obtain a Return Authorization Number from MobilityWorks and coordinate return shipping of the product to MobilityWorks. If an order is cancelled after the product(s) have been shipped and the shipment is refused by the customer all expenses associated with the refusal and return freight will be deducted from any credit to the customer’s account and a 25% Restocking Fee, or minimum $50 (whichever is greater), will be applied. Express (2nd Day or Next Day) shipping costs will not be credited if delivery is refused.
Upon receipt of the returned product(s) and verification of the applicable Return Authorization Number MobilityWorks will inspect the product(s) for compliance with the Return Policy. If in the sole judgement of MobilityWorks’ staff the product(s) are in compliance with the Return Policy, MobilityWorks will issue a credit to the credit card used for the purchase. Due to credit card processing, please allow up to 4 weeks for the credit to be processed by the credit card company. If the product(s) were paid by check or money order, MobilityWorks will issue a check within 30 days.
Click here to download a Return Authorization Form
Completing a Request for a Return Authorization does NOT guarantee acceptance of request by MobilityWorks. Request must comply with MobilityWorks Return Policy and is subject to conditions thereof.
Restock Fees do apply to certain products. Please see the MobilityWorks Return Policy for details.
Products must be returned to MobilityWorks in original packaging.
Returns must be submitted within 30 days of delivery. Returns older than 30 days will not be authorized.
Products not eligible for return will not be issued an Authorization Number. Please see the MobilityWorks Return Policy for details.